New Dominick Place (East) – Link Road
Client: Dublin City Council
Contract Term: 12th March 2014 – 7th May 2014
Contract Value: €151,000 ex vat
General Description of the Project
- The construction of the access roads and all entrances.
- Risk Management including complying and implementing H&S plan and site specific method statement which included risks.
- Careful site clearance and demolition of existing underground vaults under archeological supervision.
- Highway construction, including surfacing, in-situ concrete kerbing, sewers, ducting and street furniture installation.Traffic management planning and operation in city centre location. Traffic Management plan was implemented by Priority Construction.
- Working in a heavily trafficked & busy pedestrian area and within designated work area’s.
- Working around critical services in congested underground serviced area and liaise with public utility companies.
- Liaise with local residences and general public in city centre location.
This contract was completed on time and to a high quality standard of construction.